This is a printable, fillable form that will need to be mailed in.
You don’t need to travel to see excellent theatre – we’ve got it right here! At Kearney Community Theatre, we provide big city quality entertainment with the hometown feel and price that you love.
Subscribers are guaranteed* seats to five outstanding productions with no hassles, minimal planning, and unbelievable savings.
Why become a Season Subscriber?
1. *Guaranteed seats! Season Subscribers receive the first opportunity to choose their seats for each of our five productions. Enjoy your favorite seating locations and choose your seating two days prior to sales to the general public. Seats are guaranteed only on the two special subscriber days.
2. 15% savings! Avoid higher individual ticket prices by becoming one of our treasured Subscribers. With a season subscription, you get all five shows for $80! A savings of over 15%!
3. Preordered beverages: Subscribers have the opportunity to call in beverage orders prior to the performance, so they are waiting for you at your table! 24 hour advance notice is requested for this service.
4. **Discount to our Fall ACT show! Subscribers also receive a discounted ticket price** to our Academy of Children’s Theatre show in November. These tickets are not included with the Subscriber Pass, but are available at a discounted price!
5. Subscriber Perks: KCT swag and special offers throughout the season for subscribers only!
6. Fee free exchanges: Subscribers can exchange their seats for another performance of the same production free of charge, with the $5 exchange fee waived.
Season Tickets also make a GREAT gift. We have Gift Certificates available for in-person pick up, or via eCertificate!
Ready to sign up? Click the ORDER FORM button and mail it in, or call the Box Office at 308.234.1529 and we will help you join the best deal in town for live theatre! The order form is fillable only on a desktop. Otherwise, you can print it out and fill in it.
*Seats are guaranteed by calling in on the two special days for Subscribers.
**Discount tickets of $5 (reg. $8) for the November ACT shows.