At this time, we are seating full capacity. Any changes will be determined by state and local guidelines, and board recommendations.
If we need to make adjustments we will be adhering to social distancing guidelines, and keeping patrons at least six feet apart from others that are attending. This means that we may limit seating, and you may not be able to sit in your favorite spot, as tables will be assigned with an empty table inbetween patrons. It also means that online sales may be limited, and purchases may need to be made through our Box Office.
We have hand sanitizer stations available.
Our bar service will be available as long as we remain in the green or yellow zones for Two Rivers. Preordered beverages are available to season ticket holders only.
At this time, masks are optional.
We are excited for our 45th Season, and hope that you will be comfortable in our house. We look forward to seeing you soon!
(All procedures subject to change, according to local and state guidelines and laws.)
We encourage those who are at risk to stay at home. This would include:
1) The elderly
2) Those with underlying medical conditions
3) Family members who live with elderly people or those at risk
4) Those in contact with those at risk in nursing institutions
5) Those who live with someone with upper respiratory or flu-like symptoms
6) Those who have been exposed to someone with COVID-19
7) Those who have been sick in the last three weeks prior to attendance, or who live with someone who has been ill
8) Any others at risk as determined by the TRHD or a medical professional
Updated September 2022.